About 2000 students are enrolled currently in various programmes offered by the Faculty in two-degree system.
The educational offer includes full time and extramural programmes in the fields of:
- Environmental Engineering (specialisations: Water Supply and Sewage System Engineering, Ecological Engineering, Technical Rural Infrastructure as full time programmes) and (Water Engineering and Water Supply and Sewage System Engineering — as extramural programmes)
- Land Surveying and Cartography (specialisations: Agricultural Land Surveying and, Property Valuation — as both full time and extramural programmes).
- Spatial Management (specialisations: Agricultural Space Management — undergraduate programme and Regional Development – postgraduate programme)
The offer comprises also the following postgraduate programmes (for Master Diploma holders):
- Sanitary Infrastructure in Protection and Shaping of the Environment
- Area and Real Property Development — Policy and Funding
- Flood Hazard — Technical and Non-Technical Protection Systems
- Biological Hazards in Buildings
- Waste Disposal Systems